View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I wanted one when the Sony 500 was released. I waited til after Amazon released the Kindle, and then bought my husband one that summer. He was getting the Wall Street Journal delivered at the time, and when he was traveling they would just pile up in the house. I canceled that, and got him the subscription on the Kindle. A few months later, the Kindle did the Oprah discount, and I got one for myself. It took me a few months after that before I stopped using the local library and went 100% ebook.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote