View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Home page > Latest E-Books > BookX BookX BookX ...

On the home page there is a separate section showing the latest ebooks. It usually shows about 12 books but for some reason they are always the same book repeated endlessly. Is this a bug in the software or is it supposed to be like this? Personally I'd prefer to see different titles, the book category and perhaps a quick précis. Price and user feedback would also be neat. Even better would be if I could specify what book categories I'm interested in and only see books in these categories.

Mike
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote