View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 03:47 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
On first seeing thread title "Fonty Goodness..." I segued, first to dead parrots, and then to a not so famous hotel in Torquay. Different cultures, different jokes - something the xenophobes and insularities don't appreciate

They don't make postage stamps small enough to contain my dribble of knowledge about fonts, glyphs and such - still less the management thereof.

Good luck with the search for software, but take courage: I think I've settled on a desktop search tool that isn't just another 'me too' - X1. Not cheap and at times it looks a bit lego-ish, but has the features I want. Sadly the only worthwhile thing Yahoo ever started was their desktop search - - then they discontinued it, been looking ever since.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-06-2016 at 03:49 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote