View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
ereaders
Enthusiast
ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereaders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2
Smile Life expectancy of ereaders in general

I am planning to buy an ereader within this week.
Looked at Kobo, Kindle and Sony.
I went to a retail store today and spoke with the Sales/Tech. He told me that nearly all of his customers used ereader would give him the same feedback.
"They only last for about a year. after the first year either the battery or the display performance will drop."
If this is true then I will buy the cheapest model that I can get in the market.
Buy another one once my first one die.
Do you agree?
ereaders is offline   Reply With Quote