Thread: Touch 1.2 Update?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:44 AM   #75
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by larkahn View Post
Has anyone noticed better behaved shelves with the latest 1.2.1 firmware update? I've

1. powered down and then turned on the Nook Simple Touch -- shelves and their books remain.
2. added and deleted books through Calibre -- shelves and their books remain.
3. removed and re-inserted the micro card where my books are stored -- shelves and their books remain.

Am I just lucky? Is another disaster of disappearing books waiting to happen? Or has B&N made some subtle changes to the shelf system when books are stored on an external card?
No, it's not just you. This was one of the fixes the update rolled out.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote