View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #40
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereadingdotcom View Post
Elfwreck:

I'm curious how people feel about social networking/social interaction integration for online ebookstores and their apps?
I like message boards such as here at MobileRead and KindleBoards...traditional message boards are a great way to talk about subjects and titles of interest without dragging us into the FacTwitMySpace-vortex of doom.

(At first I typed "KindleBards"...now that would be a fun site just on name alone.)
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote