View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #5
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkeXMix View Post
I am confused now. I tried some things out with your code seeing that your text is indeed centered. But then I decided to remove any parameters I think might center it from the html document to make sure what is what. With no code to control the centering your SVG is still centered.
In most clients, much of what I did is unnecessary—maybe unnecessary in all clients, but I've seen enough screwball handling of SVG that I was being paranoid.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote