View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #6
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Yeah .... I may be moving out of Texas or out of this part of Texas before long (because it appears they don't like us strange Buddhist types who love animals in this part of Texas), and I actually found myself examining the coverage area really closely before deciding what part of the country I might move to. Northern Vermont looked really attractive last week .... but now that I'm getting a Kindle ... not so much.
Just move a couple of hours north. I'm near Sanger -- about 50 mile north of Dallas and only 22 miles from the Oklahoma border. We moved here because we wanted more land and more of a rural community. I've got very good Whispernet coverage in my house, which surprised me very much. Heck, cable TV still hasn't found us and we were in the house more than 9 months before the telephone company offered us DSL. I was *dying* for high-speed networking. Or, if you can stand urban living, move closer in to the Metroplex. There's quite an eclectic population in the area -- a rather large Asian community where you're bound to find other Buddhists. Shoot, there's even a fairly large Pagan group in Denton!
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote