View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 07:42 AM   #13
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I already gave an exact match (for Sepia with the brightness all the way up as seen on my machine) in post 6 above. Your numbers were close but You have the background and text reversed.

Update: I didn't realize there was a brightness control. We may all have different variants of Sepia that we are looking at.

The only way for cybmole to get an exact match of what he is seeing is to do as Manichean said in post 7.
I just added what he said to user styles - looks good to me with both epub & mobi.

side by side - calibre viewer & K 4 PC, the latter is a tad darker / more brown, but I am not fussed. cailibre viewer is much better than the default white. Shame the TOC panel stays white though
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote