View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #10
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
Why not just back the books up on your pc? You can always move them to the Kindle using the USB cable.

You might have a problem with the username/password for the web server. I'm not sure if the browser is good with pop-up authentication stuff.
Oh, I have multiple backup copies. Since the wireless is there I thought it'd be cool to keep an online copy that could be accessed away from the computer too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote