View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 12:58 AM   #10
KindleChickie
Connoisseur
KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DX, iPad 2, Kindle 3, Nook simple touch
I have a DXG and do not notice it being slower than other readers. I subscribe to 4 newspapers, several blogs, and take a lot of notes. I have no problems on my DXG.

On the other hand, I found the kindle touch way to annoying and returned it. It kept jumping chapters on me when I tried to turn a single page.

Everyone is different.

Edit: let me add the only disappointment in my DXG is with audiobooks. Having no wifi limits me.

Last edited by KindleChickie; 08-24-2012 at 01:01 AM.
KindleChickie is offline   Reply With Quote