View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #70
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
I just yesterday bought a Sony TV. Quite excited. No TV at home up till now.

I didn't see much difference in the store between the Sony, Samsung and LG. The Sony was available online at a good price from a store I trusted and that did it for us.
I've got a Sony TV, too. It's a few years old now, but I'm extremely happy with it. I've only owned two TVs in the last 20 years, both Sony. Had a CRT which lasted for about 15 years until the tube finally blew with a "pop" and a puff of smoke, followed by the current LCD which I've had for about 5 years now.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote