View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I don't know what actual percentage there is, but anecdotally, I can tell you that I am often the only person on public transit/campus with a Kindle, whereas others sitting around me with visible readers will much more usually have a Kobo or a Sony or an iPad. They're simply much easier to buy in Canada and the cost of shipping from the States probably renders the usual US price difference moot.

Incidentally, Kindle books are not sold via Amazon.ca, which only sells physical products and has not been turned into a dedicated digital site like Amazon UK or DE. We have to get ours via the Amazon.com store (and are charged in US dollars for it).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote