View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #97
DuaneAA
Connoisseur
DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Kindle Fire HDX
I'm listening to the first volume of Winston Churchill's account of the Second World War. If you are a member at audible.com, the first volume (covering the period from 1919 to 1940 when Churchill became Prime Minister) is on sale for $4.95. What I like best, is the narrator has a voice that sounds amazingly like the old audio recordings I have heard of the real Winston Churchill. Since the book is done in a first person style, this narrator is an added treat.

Duane
DuaneAA is offline   Reply With Quote