View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #20
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Now this is alarming:

If they are serious, that means Kindle cannot hereafter accept scheduled feeds from Calibre, Instapaper, etc. I can't believe they would do this because it would make the Kindle worse, for people who read a lot of nonfiction articles, than competing WiFi enabled readers. Most tech reviewers are in the high-nonfiction-article consumption group, and so would pan their products (as would I). (Or am I wrong? Is there a Nook or Sony equivalent to free.kindle.com?)

I certainly am not going out my way to get this update, but I know they will push it down.
I'm fairly sure that wording has been there for a long time.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote