View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #15
BlueFeatherWeb
BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: NONE
I need to keep up with you guys for sure,,, I am glad I found you, I am a publisher and I am taking on a HUGE project of textbooks (400+ pages, Indexing, glossery and toc and HEAVY images) This is a print text book that I need to convert to IPAD and in the future ADD video to it. We know how to convert plain text books for KINDLE and NOOK, etc but this is our first IPAD Publishing assignment. Files are coming to us IN PDF and resident files. What are your suggestions? BLESS you in advance for any help you can send
BlueFeatherWeb is offline   Reply With Quote