View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
obelix
Connoisseur
obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Interesting concept but doesn't seem to quite work on the 500. The SUDOKU screen comes up & the Page buttons do move between the "START", "EASY" & "QUIT" but no button will activate any of these options, at least I couldn't get anything to happen.

In fact the Page back doesn't do anything. I can use the Page forward to toggle through the Start, Easy, & Quit. Or use the joy stick to toggle backward.

BTW, I do have the "Delete File" & the "Clock" hack activated.

It does work on 500 and 505, from SD and Memory Stick.

Press "enter" button (the central one) on 505 to do some action with menu. On 500 push central rod of the joystick.

a) Moves. with Up, Down, Left, Right (arrow buttons) (or joystick in 500)
b) Enter. (push central button) (or push center of joystick down)
c) Go to menu. "Menu" button.

To erase digit use "0"

It does not affect (and not affected) by "hacks".
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote