Thread: Accessories M-Edge - K3 Cases
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 03:09 AM   #11
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Inique are 'Tuff Luv' if thats make sense, I love their covers, I have one of them for my Iphone, and had the purple 'veggie' cover for my Sony Touch. I ordered from them first through Amazon, and after that always direct from Inique, it usually works out cheaper.

I was planning on getting the Guardian cover for my Kindle but I adore the Amazon lighted cover so will stay with that, but if I didn't it would definately be a Tuff Luv cover.

They also do free postage and a 30 day money back guarentee, the same as Amazon
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote