View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:23 PM   #17
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Curious about the technical aspects... the site loads *very* fast for me. They are using a geo-DNS routed content delivery network, so ping times are excellent no matter where you're located. IP owner is the Internet Registry for Africa.
Thank you for providing this info Alexander.

It's made me realise that I haven't got a clue as to the similar technicalities being used by Sugar Sync, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive etc.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote