View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 06:09 AM   #22
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfpop View Post
Would it be possible to go for the following scenario?

I would prefer to put my books in /mnt/us/books, not in /mnt/us/documents, and use such a file manager to browse through the books in .../books and simply copy what I want to read in .../documents.

I believe this would help a lot.
Personally, the biggest problem I would have if this was possible is that there is really only one file browser that runs on the Kindle, and it isn't exactly very pretty and easy to use. I guess if you are used to Midnight Commander it would suffice, but still, I would first see if its possible to get a better file manager on the Kindle before seeing if you could do what you want. It would be great if you could. The use of 'collections' is pretty primitive.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote