View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 12:12 PM   #2
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
I glanced at the email, as well as the previous one but didn't really go through it.
Does anyone know if the Sony store will migrate your account into an EXISTING Kobo account? All of the FAQ's I looked at just explain what Kobo is, how to set up a Kobo account, and that the epub format is the same etc. etc. etc. I couldn't find anything about what to do if you have a Kobo account to migrate to already.
It's mostly an academic question for me, as I have long since Alf'd any Sony Store purchases, but it piques my curiousity.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote