View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
It may be the "wave of the future" for those who are already interested in such things, but I don't see it getting so pervasive as to mess things up for the rest of us. My idea of "social reading" is talking about books with a few people in the MR Challenge group on Goodreads, checking out reviewers there that I like, and that's about it.

If I come across a really spectacular passage worth sharing, I'll take the time to type it out. I've never really seen the appeal of sharing highlights beyond a few specific applications (like a study group, for example).

I haven't come across the sentiment that introverts are un-American, just that we're weird. I'm okay with that.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote