View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:50 PM   #14897
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've just finished "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen. Actually I've just finished proofing it for the MR library. I'd never read it before - wow, what a great book! A surprisingly modern story for something written 200+ years ago. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hmm.. I read one of her books... I think it was Pride and Prejudice. I've to add this one to my reading list too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote