View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #22
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't see why not. I have several US-bought Kindles registered with the UK store.
You can do that? Cool. I've never had two Kindle-enabled stores to try it on before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspear View Post
I also note that the amazon jp page mentions that PW-J comes with 2 Jap fonts. Maybe the PW-I only has 1 Jap font?
Well here's a book for non-Japanese PW owners to try it out on and report back! One font, or two?

The attachment is the public domain Japanese translation of Hans Christian Andersen's The Red Shoes in AZW3 format (Source text from Aozora Bunko, converted to ePub with rubi-formatting by an online tool, then converted to AZW3 by calibre.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Akai Kutsu.azw3.zip (2.64 MB, 132 views)

Last edited by Snorkledorf; 11-22-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote