View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
mngharry
Enthusiast
mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PRS-505
I realize that a dead pixel is not possible on the Kindle's screen. Based on my understanding of Paperwhite's lighting technology, I would speculate that the speck of light is a defective spot in the light guide which instead of reflecting the light back in the direction of screen let's it pass outward through the light guide. I've tried taking a photo of the speck, but neither my iPhone nor my cheap point-and-shoot could capture it as I see it with my eyes.
mngharry is offline   Reply With Quote