View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 06:30 AM   #36
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Haha, glad to hear it. My number one usage of it is to restore my sort order with a keypress as I am forever doing actions which alter it, a fraction of what the plugin offers but glad you and others have found a use for the other stuff
Well since we have wandered down that road....

I currently have 23 different views, some are for editing, goodreads management, kindle collection creation, reading list adjustments, additions to my library, samples etc... This list of course could be a lot smaller but I have four that are in duplicate, one restricted with a specific group of books and its duplicate on the entire library. This, reading list, kindle collections and goodreads are my most used plugins but I currently have 17 installed 15 of which belong to Kiwidude.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote