View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 07:54 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamaest View Post
Folks,

I've had my wonderful reader for a few weeks. My wife just got her's and I noticed a lot of ghosting on her reader when turning pages, and even when turning off her reader.

I can clearly see and read her reader's status bar, clock, menu, and top bar after turning her reader off.

I am calling Sony to send me a replacement immediately. My own reader works great, with none [or very little ] of this terrible ghosting.

Glad I had another reader to compare it with, otherwise I would have thought this was normal and returned the unit for a refund.

2 cents,
Fabian.
Do you have a SonyStyle store nearby you can call? That way you can maybe go there and if they'll swap it in store, check the unit you get before you leave.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote