View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:07 PM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Until recently I read all my e-books in portrait orientation because I found the Reader's built-in support for landscape to be lacking.

Then I stumbled over pdflrf, which does an amazing job converting complex PDF files.

Today, whenever I have to deal with complex documents (e.g. multi-column or containing tables), I use the pdflrf landscape setting to read documents in landscape orientation. Works great!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote