View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 02:06 AM   #7
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
FireRunner--The viewability on the Sony 505 is superior to viewability of their newer models. In my opinion, the 505 has one of the best e-ink displays around. The newer models added a touch screen at the cost of clarity.

My husband has a 700 and a 900 and my 505 beats them hands down. I've compared my 505 to both a nook and a kindle and personally find all three to be similar in regards to viewability.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote