View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:21 AM   #99
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I recently branched out to read NightWhere by John Everson. It's an erotic horror novel, and stuff regarding BDSM and stuff is just not my thing. And it's one of those things where I almost feel I should hide that I read it.

But actually I found I enjoyed the book. I'm not one of those guys that go, oh my, I'm so turned on by it! But I did like how he wrote the book and kept the suspense going and the horror. It wasn't so over the top with the sex that it was uncomfortable enough to stop reading for me.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote