View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #401
BoldlyDubious
what if...?
BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paper & electrophoretic
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
You're either moving the goalposts or you lost the thread of what we were discussing.
...a bit of both, I think :-) I have been moving the goalposts in the sense that, with your help (and that of the other posters) I have been developing my idea of social DRM here, in real time.
Quote:
Unless, of course, you are under the assumption that most people pirate.
Absolutely not!
Quote:
As much as I've enjoyed participating in this discussion, it seems we've reached a point where no further progress is being made by either of us. But I do commend and thank you and most others who took part for remaining civil and respectful throughout the disagreements.
I, too, think that now it's time to wrap up. I am very satisfied because (in my view) my idea has survived to the end, and deserves more thinking on my part. Now two final (and crucial) questions remain open:
  1. could it really work?
  2. what will "common" people (not pundits like MobileRead users) think of it?
Your voice has been one of those that helped me most. I thank you heartily for having taken the time, and having made the effort, to follow me through this exploration. It has been a real pleasure. Your insightful observations and your patience in reviewing my (often lenghty) explanations have greatly impressed me.
Have a nice holiday! :-)
BoldlyDubious is offline   Reply With Quote