View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #13
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Errm... yes, unfortunately that seems to be the case.

Blame Amazon for their unneededly aggressive strategy against developers, not us (I tried to provide an alternative solution as fast as I could).

Thanks

We'll do what we can, but finding exploitable security holes isn't exactly trivial.
Nope. Not trivial, but very much appreciated!

The good news is, I got most of my current stuff over onto the Kindle and into collections before this update screwed up Collections Manager. So I can be fairly patient for a while. I need to read more and buy less right now, anyway!
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote