View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
Genesis
Enthusiast
Genesis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Genesis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Genesis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Genesis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
When will you upload the OAK collection? U may include the venus books, as well, of course!
I won't upload the collection here, due to copyrights. You can follow my rarities and collectables postings at [demonoid. link deleted]

However, I have posted 5 OAK stories today. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...76#post2015576

A Vision of Venus, Spawn Of The Comet, The Malignant Entity, Stolen Centuries, Man From The Moon

Unfortunately they ended up as replies to my 1st, instead of separate threads. reply and new thread buttons look exactly the same to me... font and colours make it difficult to read text in button (old eyes)

It seems after asking if the post can be fixed, someone deleted all 5 instead, with no message to me.

Last edited by pdurrant; 08-07-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: link to unauthorised copyright material deleted
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote