View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 03:05 PM   #15
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
There are missing characters showing up in ADE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Problems with the epub conversions might be due to the fact that the mobi's I posted were converted from the LRF copies of the books.
I note that those missing/weird characters Dale noticed were also IN the .lrf ebook!!!

In H.C 26, the Title Page for the first book therein has "Calderyn" and the text of that book has "Calderon" but the original .mobi ebook used "Calderón".

Also, the original .mobi ebook, for the last book therein (the Wilhelm Tell story), has listed under the DRAMATIS PERSONAE the names "WALTER FÜRST, WILLIAM TELL, RÖSSELMANN". The .lrf ebook has "WALTER FЬRST, WILLIAM TELL, RЦSSELMANN," and my converted .epub has "WALTER F?RST, WILLIAM TELL, R?SSELMANN"

The original .mobi ebooks have the correct (foreign) characters, so it may be best to use the TOC from the converted .mobi ebooks and the text from the original .mobi ebooks.

For now I'll put the .epub versions on hold, pending investigating how best to continue from here...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote