View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Cover for Aluratek Libre

Well, no, actually it's for the Sony Pocket 300 but since it and the Libre are almost identical in size I took a chance and ordered THIS from Amazon.com. At that price I'll take the slight chance it doesn't work, plus I was making an over $25 order anyway so there was no shipping. I'll report back when I get the cover and try it on the Libre.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote