View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post

But TV -- what a wasteland. I haven't watched a TV program in years. Occasionally I play a DVD, but not TV (excluding exceptional things like the presidential debates last year, which I did watch). The last really great TV series IMHO was the BBC's Rumpole of the Bailey.

True true true.

However, if you aren't watching the Nat'l Geographic, Military, History, PBS, Science and Food channels, you are missing a LOT.

I will admit to a shameful addiction to Law and Order, both the Original and CI......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote