View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
queenfrostine
queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone, nook tablet and kindle paerwhite
Stanza Gone from App Store?

Hello! Today I had to replace my iPhone due to a hardware defect. I restored my phone from a back up, but when iTunes was putting my apps back onto my phone via sync, it told me it couldn't install Stanza because it couldn't find the files. I tried going into the app store to re-download but it's no longer there. I can't find any files for it in the iTunes folder on my computer either. Is there any way to get the app another way or do I need to finally make the switch to another ereader?
queenfrostine is offline   Reply With Quote