View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 01:48 AM   #39
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I would say it is the fourth most popular format out there and you have experience with the other three. It has been neglected for a while now and I expect that with Fictionwise behind it the big three better watch out.

Dale
I would hope that is the case but now here is the dilemma, Say I jump on the Iphone bandwagon, Amass alot of books while waiting on Sony to get off their duffs and support epub/Adobe DE or the second generation Kindle is released which is why I have not made a purchase yet. Now lets say the stars align and all this comes about, Will I be stuck with ereader formatted books that will not transfer to a later device!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote