View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Feedback about Google eBooksore compared to other stores.

I'll try and keep this simple.

Amazon, PubIt, Kobo, Apple, Reader Store = logical upload procedures.

Google eBooks Partner Program = Leave you brains at the door if you want to do business with us.

Are there any MR members that have a successful book list at Google eBooks showing regular sales? After the steepest learning curve of any online book store to learn how to upload books and covers to sell titles I have been greatly disappointed that there hasn't been a single sale of any of the 12 titles in two months. Whereas sales in Amazon and Apple are going from strength to strength and B&N and Sony starting to move ahead, although much more slowly.

It seems to me that Google has a mentality of acquiring things, not selling things. Their book store seems to be a puzzle of book related areas, all with different services, which a "partner" has to navigate and gain a comprehension of all areas in order to do business with just the one area to sell eBooks.

Please add your experience below:
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote