View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 07:10 AM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianZX9 View Post
I have the dealer trying to get me a replacement, he is out, hopefully next week. I am otherwise happy with the unit, it is nice to take notes on with the exception of the buttons at the bottom getting in the way, would be nice to invert the screen for taking notes so the buttons dont get pressed.

G
Good luck in getting it replaced! It really sounds like you got a defective unit... last time I compared the two, the iLiad was a clear winner in screen quality compared to the Sony.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote