View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:17 AM   #14
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffi View Post
I noticed that Best Buy have recently glossed up their Sony Ebook reader section as the last one they had was terrible. I have doubts the Irex will ever been available at Best Buy and certainly would hestitate to purchase if it's already been delayed. Plus the Que is going to blow them all away.
The other way to look at this is that it is the first step toward making a dedicated ebook section like they do for phones or mp3's. iRex certainly has it's business challenges, but I don't think there is any reason to believe they won't be bringing the device to Best Buy as indicated.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote