View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 01:42 AM   #13
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I've got another for you:

When we go on holiday, we generally go with a tent. We don't need electricity (it's only a small tent). Now, let's assume I've an e-ink reader. We'll be going at least 3 weeks. So, that's 3 weeks without electricity. 3 weeks without a chance of charging any batteries. That's not problem for my camera because I have two batteries. It's no problem for my phone as I'll have that turned off unless I need it to make an emergency phone call. But, after two weeks the battery of my e-ink device is dead. It would have been very handy if I had the possibility to bring a spare battery. This is why I like user replacable batteries (and why we always bring a photo camera with us that takes ordinary AA batteries)
Is it means that if you have a choice to buy eBook reader with non replacable batterry or with ordinary AA batteries you will choose AA batteries option?
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote