View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Swingline Customer Service

Too many times these days we buy expensive gadgets that poop out on us way before their time.

In November, I bought an electric stapler, Swingline model #48204. We do a lot of stapling at school, we make books, etc. I was always careful to use the recommended staples, and not go even near the maximum recommended sheet load. It cost $94, so was a sizeable investment, but sure made short work out of stapling!

Imagine my feelings when it suddenly started misfiring, double stapling, hanging, etc. Nothing helped, made sure there were no jams, changed staple cartridge, etc.

So, first I emailed their support center. Waited one week, and when I received no supply, called the 800 number which is conveniently on bottom of stapler.

I have to say, I wasn't expecting much. However, the nice lady, asked me what it was doing, when I bought it, and for my phone number.

Imagine my shock when she said "no problem, its still under guarantee, we'll ship you out a new one immediately. You can expect it in 7-14 working days."

When I picked my jaw up off the floor, I asked her what shipping information she needed. She already had everything on her computer. Apparently whenever anything is sold, at least by Amazon, they get the data in their computers.

You can bet I will continue to buy from this company. AND recommend them to anyone. With all the negative feedback out there about shoddy merchandise, its nice to be able to throw in an "atta boy" once in a while.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote