View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 11:34 PM   #12
laji
Banned
laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: monitor
Sorry, it can not handle commas in author field. I mean, inside of ONE author. It changes commas to |, and reorders the parts of a name by comma.

The book...
Austen, Jane & Barrett, Julia - Charlotte
...'s authors in ABCH became...
Barrett| Julia(2) Austen| Jane(11)
...in ABC-ABCH became...
Austen, Jane & Barrett, Julia. Barrett| Julia(2) Austen| Jane(11)
(Clickable 3 parts are divided by color and underline.)

Please, do not advice to use reordered (Jane Austen) variant - I NEVER and NOWHERE use them, not depending of the used language. This behavior conflicts with human logics, and is used only in primitiv pidgin languages, like english. Languages with logical structure, like hungarian, use human logical order, and do not need author_sort, date_sort, adresse_sort, breechessize_sort solutions. And the second: I can not leave the comma, because surnames and family names are often not detectable, and there are variants with 2 or more family names; for example, often in spanish.

Last edited by laji; 08-30-2015 at 04:50 PM.
laji is offline   Reply With Quote