View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #10
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I use Google for both calendar and contacts. Reason: It works with Mac OS X, iOS, Windows, and Android.

I used to use Outlook for both, but it is PITA to use when you have multiple OSes. Google works without any issues. I also use an IMAP email account so all my devices/computers have my latest emails and email folders.
Are you saying you set up your google account as an IMAP account on your iPad? I set mine up as a gmail account on my phone and it gives me the option to sync my calendar but not contacts.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote