View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!
JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
Book Style Theory

This is kind of a style theory question. What would be your take on an e-book with styled text? Maybe making use of HTMLs ability to bold certain words, or cause some words to be of a slightly different font or color?

I'd imagine its been done somewhere, but I was thinking it would be good for anime style writers...

I think someone could pull it off, lol.
JeremyBenson is offline   Reply With Quote