View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:30 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant.ben08 View Post
I am a proud owner of my first Kindle (Paperwhite) and brand new to jailbreaking it (just did it an hour ago). I am kind of at a loss on what to do now as far as adding hacks to it but at the moment I am most interested in adding new fonts to it.
Can somebody please help me with the process?
The PW runs versions 5.x firmware. Look in the K5 index for links to hacks. I recommend USB networking, and you should also find information for adding fonts. You can find the index wikis by looking into the Master Index sticky thread. Feel free to add useful content to the index wikis.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote