View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #23
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
For those of us who have a touch reader, a Nook Simple Touch, Amazon Kindle Paperwhite or touch or a Kobo Touch or any other touch reader that I have not named already - how bad has the problem of finger prints on the screen been?
I have the Sony PRS-T1 and I don't notice a problem with fingerprints. I do clean it regularly because it gathers bits of dust and whatnot.

What drives me crazy is the shiny bezel, which attracts fingerprints like crazy. (unlike a lot of people, the shinyness of the bezel doesn't bother my eyes)
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote