View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #27
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
So I'm curious--before the geographic restrictions clamp down, I was able to buy ebooks at Waterstone's. If I buy a gift card and give a fake UK address, will I be able to buy ebooks from them again despite the fact that I live in the US? Because just casually going to the site, without ever logging in, it's got my IP address and knows I'm in the US and tells me I can't buy ebooks from them. And when I try using a free proxy server, clicking "add to basket" doesn't do a thing.
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote