View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #994
CyberSmoke53
Enthusiast
CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSmoke53 View Post
Just did latest update. I still can not close and exit the app with back arrow. App says to hit back to exit but will not close until I force stop it. If you can not fix the back exit can you add a button to close mantano reader and go yo home. Force closing seems to be extreme. The issue started 5 updates back on my galaxy tab 2 7.0 tablet running ics 4.0.4. Mantano exits correctly on my froyo phone and my honeycomb thrive 10 in tablet so I don't know is ics issue or not. Samsung has updated 4.0.4 twice but Mantano is my only reader that won't close. I have been having to avoid using mantano on the galaxy tab due to this issue. Please fix or give an exit program button.
looks like the 2.2.8 update fixed the back arrow to exit to home screen hangup on 4.0.4 ics on the galaxy tab. thank you!
If I am not finished reading for a while I have tried suspending the book again. So far I have been able to retrieve the a suspended session without a white screen.
CyberSmoke53 is offline   Reply With Quote